The Berkey BT2x2-BB Travel Berkey 1.5 gal. stainless steel water purifier is perfect for the avid camper or outdoorsman. It filters fresh water completely of harmful contaminants.No Electricity RequiredWith the Travel Berkey 1.5 gal. stainless steel water purifier there’s no electricity or water pressure required for use. Simply fill the container with the water you want to treat, the filter makes untreated water drinkable.Compact DesignThis Travel Berkey BT2x2-BB 1.5 gal. stainless steel water purifier is compact in size so it’s easy to pack and carry. If love backpacking and outdoor activities, this is a must have. It purifies untreated water from ponds, streams, and lakes making it free of pathogenic bacteria, cysts, and parasites. Serves 1-3 PeopleThe Berkey BT2x2-BB 1.5 gal. water purifier filters water for 1-3 people and for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of counter space or lives in a small apartment. It filters effectively and yet it’s small enough to be used anywhere. High Capacity FiltrationThis Berkey BT2x2-BB 1.5 gal. stainless steel water purifier is capable of filtering up to 2.5 gallons of water per hour. Featuring 2 Black Berkey filters, this option extracts harmful chemicals, bacteria, and parasites and much more from untreated water.
Travel Berkey Water Filter with 2 Black Berkey Filters and 2 PF2 Fluoride Filters
- Travel Berkey holds 1.5 gallons of water
- Filters at approx 2 gallons per hour
- The Berkey BT2x2-BB Travel Berkey 1.5 gal.
- 7.5" X 19" Tall and Comes with 2 Black Berkey Filters good for 6000 gallons
- Includes 2 Black Berkey filters and 2 PF2 Filters
- Additional Info
- Customer Reviews
- Product ID: 3989
- Amazon Product ASIN: B00AWVQLPK
- Manufacturer: New Millenium Concepts, Ltd.
- Category: Brain Fog, Digestion, Environment Sensitivity, Gifts for Chronically Ill, Gut Health, Healing Water, Healthy Water, Immune Support, MTHFR Gene Mutation, Organics for Chemically Sensitive, Organics for Chronically Ill
- Published: August 13, 2017
- Availability: Check
- Product price last updated: 1 min ago