RelaxaMagTM is a unique magnesium formula to support sleep, stress tolerance, the normal sleep-wake cycle, and relaxation. This is a naturally relaxing, non-drowsy formula.* RelaxaMagTM contains magnesium bound to glycine, a relaxant amino acid. Taking 2-3 at bedtime promotes a deeper and more restful sleep, directly helping to turn off excess nerve activity and restore a natural sleep rhythm. It may be taken during the day to reduce irritability or stress and to relax the circulatory system.*All of our magnesium-containing products contribute this important mineral to help support cardiovascular health, one of the most important roles of magnesium.* Magnesium is involved with healthy cholesterol metabolism.* The HMG CoA reductase enzyme requires magnesium for normal function. Think of it this way: HMG CoA reductase is like the gate on a fence. When the gate is open then the animals can run out, or in the case of cholesterol, the process that makes it is set in motion. Magnesium works by energizing the gate control so that it can properly open and close in response to other signals coming from other aspects of metabolism.* A deficiency of magnesium de-energizes the gate control, tending to leave the gate open too much.* Magnesium influences many aspects of cardiovascular health in a fundamental way.* This is because magnesium is required for the healthy function of nerves going to the heart, the heart itself, and smooth muscles.* Magnesium helps calm tension in the cardiovascular system, while supporting normal energy production.*
RelaxaMag – Highly Absorbable Magnesium Glycinate & Ascorbate for Sleep & Stress (100 Capsules)
- Highly absorbable forms of magnesium (from glycinate, ascorbate, and Kreb's nutrients) bound to relaxing amino acids for sleep and stress.*
- May be taken during the day for stress or tension.*
- Magnesium is used up by stress, caffeine intake, and exercise. It is needed for healthy muscle function, nerves, and relaxation.
- Non-drowsy magnesium supplement. Naturally promotes restful sleep.*
- Magnesium supports cardiovascular health, nerves, muscles*