PRO-Women: Probiotics for Women with Cranberry Extract & 100% Naturally-Occurring D-Mannose – 15x More Effective than Capsules with Patented Delivery Technology – 30 Once Daily Time Release Tablets
- TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE. The detrimental impact of unbalanced flora (for women in particular) has lead to the formulation of PRO-Women: the first of its kind, a natural and proprietary formula comprised of 3 proven ingredients in women's health and designed to give you the multifaceted support you've been looking for. Life should be easy.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS. With patented controlled-release delivery, our targeted women's probiotic formula delivers 15x more beneficial flora deep into your intestinal tract than other capsules. Our microbes will even reach your large intestine, where they are needed most. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- LIVE MORE HEALTHY DAYS. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it's harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-Women will help restore beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, promoting daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity as well as helping you to increase your nutrient absorption, achieve your weight loss goals, and improve your mood and energy levels!
- BE PROACTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO URINARY HEALTH. With 100% naturally-occurring (non-synthetic) D-Mannose and cranberry extract, PRO-Women promotes optimal urinary function on a daily basis. D-Mannose actively works to prevent undesirable foreign substances, like bacteria, from attaching to the urinary tract lining. When ingested, D-Mannose is mostly excreted in the urine - making it a healthy alternative to cranberry juice products that contain unacceptable quantities of sugar.
- YEAST? CANDIDA? FIND YOUR BALANCE. Replenishing your probiotic colonies is the secret weapon in balancing the normal growth of yeast. By restoring your internal flora to its proper state of balance, you are creating an environment that is more conducive to maintaining digestive, urinary, and vaginal health.