Magnesium Glycinate 150mg in Vegan Capsules, Better Absorbing than Tablets | 100% Pure & Non-Buffered for Maximum Bioavailability & Absorption with NO Laxative Effect – Non-GMO | Nested Naturals
- *WE HAVE A NEW NAME!* INTRANATURALS IS NOW NESTED NATURALS - We have changed our name to better reflect our grand vision of better supplements for all. Same great products, new name and logo. Have questions or concerns? Contact us via Amazon and we will be happy to help.
- HELLO, WE'RE NESTED NATURALS. NICE TO MEET YOU. - We are a socially conscious company destined to transform the clutter and confusion around supplements. We believe in only using the highest quality ingredients, standing behind our products, 3rd party testing every batch, and donating to charity to make the world a better place. Every product we make is designed to improve your health, happiness, and overall wellbeing. We love our customers and hope you will love us too.
- VEGAN CAPSULES THAT ABSORB SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN TABLETS - All Nested Naturals capsuled products are made with Vegan capsules that contain no gelatin, bovine, or animal products. Because our capsules dissolve quickly, your system is able to absorb the magnesium inside faster and in greater quantity than tablets.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION MAGNESIUM WITH NO LAXATIVE EFFECT - Nested Naturals Magnesium Glycinate contains pure, non-buffered elemental magnesium chelated with the amino acid glycine - which means the magnesium has been chemically bound to a glycine molecule. This facilitates efficient transport into the bloodstream through the intestinal wall, ensuring maximum bioavailability and complete magnesium absorption without the adverse laxative effects of other cheaper forms like Oxide and Chloride.
- MAGNESIUM: THE RELAXATION MINERAL (AND SO MUCH MORE!) - Magnesium is the relaxation mineral. It helps to soothe anything that is tight, irritable, crampy, or stiff, whether it's a body part or even one's mood! But that's not all, Magnesium is also crucial to the body's function, supporting the heart, nervous system, and cellular energy. It reduces fatigue and anxiety, and is involved in the proper maintenance of your bones and muscles.